Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Brothers

Here is a picture of Will a few days old. Below that is a picture of Jack just four days old. Do you think they look alike? People are asking who Jack looks like, Will, Jonathan, or Jennifer. We'd be curious to see what you think.



2 comments:

Michael and Mandy said...

Wow that's hard. I need to see his eyes open and what his mouth is going to do when he opens it. I can see Will's cheeks in that infant picture, but I don't see the same cheeks on Jack. My first thought was Jonathan...but I need more pictures. Mike says the first picture looks like Will :) (He hadn't read the whole email.)

sammye said...

My vote is for Jonathan all the way. Don't need to see mouth open, eyes open, etc. , he looks like jonathan. Cute boys no matter what.... sammye